Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET Core / C# / Angular)
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing company. This role details producing and maintaining software solutions that are scalable, secure, and easy to maintain while ensuring the standards and best practices are adhered to. This opportunity is ideally suited to someone passionate about technology who has a broad set of skills and readiness to dig deep into all aspects of our platform. You will have the ability to take on advanced tasks while also being a productive and collaborative team member.
- Gain an understanding of business requirements, current system operations/functionality, and proposed new requirements.
- Develop new and redesign existing end-to-end features of our web applications.
- Build and enhance backend services, APIs, and web-based user interfaces.
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ code if needed.
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed features.
- Develop concise, articulate, and detailed technical documentation.
- Design, build and maintain automated unit and integration tests.
- Work with the sizeable existing codebase to identify opportunities for refactoring and removing technical debt.
- Leverage third-party APIs to build integrations with other systems.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and sprint planning sessions.
- Participate in solution design activities.
- Participate and present during internal new feature demos.
- Quickly assess and resolve production incidents.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience developing complex web applications.
- Strong coding experience in .NET Core or C#, MSSQL, and API-driven architecture.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies and release process.
- Experience with Git Workflows.
- Familiarity with JIRA or equivalent for managing defects and tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Have good presentation skills and ability to work in multiple cultures and mixed teams.
- Hands-on attitude in developing and troubleshooting own work.
Core value discliplines:
We get things done: We don't look at challenges and say that they're someone else's job—we find a way.
We get things right: It’s all about trust. We make no compromise in standards or integrity in all of our actions.
We change things: We embrace change and the opportunities it creates and always seek to improve.