Social Media & Content Specialist
First Digital seeks potential applicant to execute social media and content strategies across multiple channels. You will be responsible for defining and implementing our social media and digital content calendar, and organizing and executing day-to-day workflows. You will collaborate closely with our internal team to create and promote our content. This role best suits a person with enthusiasm for growing and engaging online communities, a budding interest in digital assets or next-generation financial services, exceptional organization, communication, collaboration skills, and a team player attitude.
- Implement and administer social media strategy across multiple channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) that drives growth and engagement while amplifying brand awareness.
- Maintain a comprehensive social media calendar and act as a project manager to meet deadlines and goals.
- Engage with online communities (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube) through the management of the social media channels to promote a range of products and services and our brand.
- Write copy for social media platforms, including replying to questions and comments from our online communities.
- Proofing and publishing social media posts, ensuring they adhere to our guidelines.
- Maintain a consistent voice, personality, look and feel for the brand across social media.
- Stay up to date with the latest social trends and be willing to push the envelope.
- Report on new platform trends and social opportunities to explore.
- Be the core member managing and posting digital content for marketing and press campaigns.
- Liaise with an external marketing agency and copywriters to plan digital content that meets our communications objectives.
- Maintain and update the First Digital website content for all departments, ensuring consistency of tone and design.
- Digital Advertising:
- Manage the LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads accounts;
- Manage the digital marketing agency relations on paid-for social and search advertising to maximize lead generation, ensuring campaign activity is booked, and assets are supplied promptly.
- Work closely with other departments within the company concerning all marketing and communication matters.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Lead in building and maintaining a strong brand presence in line with the mission and core values of First Digital.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in social media or content marketing.
- Deeply passionate about social media and built corporate or B2B brand social presence from 0 to 100K.
- Possess a deep understanding of business-focused online groups and communities and relevant strategies.
- Comfortable using social management and listening tools like Buffer, Falcon.io, or Sprout.
- Ability to speak in public and effectively manage user feedback, concerns, and issues professionally.
- Creative thinker with an analytical mindset.
- Strong copywriting skills.
Core value discliplines:
We get things done: We don't look at challenges and say that they're someone else's job—we find a way.
We get things right: It’s all about trust. We make no compromise in standards or integrity in all of our actions.
We change things: We embrace change and the opportunities it creates and always seek to improve.